酒店常用英语 酒店英语-中国吃网

餐饮问答详情

酒店常用英语 酒店英语

人力资源 浏览: 1次 发布时间: 2010-10-15 11:18

酒店常用英语口语资料,前台使用,迎客的时候使用的酒店常用英语。

共有 2 个回答

回答者: 匿名用户 2014-11-28 03:07

  Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
  -下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
  -Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
  -好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
  -By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
  -No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
  -Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
  -It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
  -I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
  -Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
  -Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
  -I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
  -This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
  -Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
  -Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
  -Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
  -因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
  -Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
  -Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
  -What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
  -My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
  -Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
  -Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
  -I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
  -Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
  -Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
  -Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
  -The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
  -Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
  -I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
  -I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
  -All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
  -Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
  -Excuse me.-对不起。
  -I am sorry.-很抱歉。
  -I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
  -Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
  -Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
  -I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
  Daily Service 日常服务
  -(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
  -May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
  -Come in,please.-请进。
  -Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
  -Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
  -I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
  -All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
  -Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
  -May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
  -Yes,please.-请换吧。

回答者: 匿名用户 2014-12-01 07:52

现在餐饮业也要走向国际化了,日常英语的学习是非常有必要的。

我要回答

扫码关注/下载APP